Press Release: Anthem Education Campuses are Collecting Toys for Tots
Contact: Todd Rash
For Anthem Education
Phoenix, Ariz., November 30, 2011―Eighteen Anthem Education campuses are participating as drop centers for this year’s Toys for Tots campaign.
Toys for Tots is a mission of the US Marine Corps to collect new, unwrapped toys and distribute them to needy children in local communities. The following Anthem Education campuses are participating in this year’s campaign:
- Arizona: Anthem College-Phoenix, 1515 E. Indian School Rd.
- California: Anthem College-Sacramento, 9738 Lincoln Village Dr.
- Colorado: Anthem College-Aurora, 350 Blackhawk St.
- Florida: Anthem College-Orlando, 3710 Maguire Blvd.
- Georgia: Anthem College-Atlanta, 2450 Piedmont Road NE. (Lindbergh Center)
- Minnesota: Anthem College-St. Louis Park (Minneapolis area), 5100 Gamble Dr.
- Missouri: Anthem College-Fenton (St. Louis area), 645 Gravois Bluffs Blvd.
- Anthem Institute-Las Vegas, 2320 S. Rancho Dr.
- Morrison University, 10315 Professional Cir., Reno.
- New Jersey:
- Anthem Institute-Cherry Hill, 2100 Rt. 38 & Mall Dr. (east of Cherry Hill Mall)
- Anthem Institute-Jersey City, 40 Journal Square
- Anthem Institute-North Brunswick, 651 Rt. 1 South
- Anthem Institute-Parsippany,959 Rt. 46 East
- Pennsylvania: Anthem Institute-Springfield, 400 South State Rd. (Philadelphia area)
- Anthem Career College-Memphis, 5865 Shelby Oaks Cir.
- Anthem Career College-Nashville, 560 Royal Pkwy.
- Texas: Anthem College-Irving, 4250 N. Beltline Rd.
- Wisconsin: Anthem College-Brookfield (Milwaukee area), 440 S. Executive Dr.
For directions and hours of operation for each campus, visit www.anthem.edu/locations.
About Anthem Education
Anthem Education is a Phoenix, Arizona-based family of schools and colleges that provide career-focused training and education programs at 23 accredited institutions in 15 states as well as online. The Anthem Education family of schools includes Anthem College, Anthem College Online, Anthem Career College, Anthem Institute, Morrison University, and Anthem College – Bryman School. For more information, visit http://anthem.edu.
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at www.anthem.edu/disclosures.
(click to download press release in PDF format)